Saturday, July 29, 2017

Lateral Moves

Ok, so this is gonna sound counter-intuitive, but I'm changing jobs. You know what JOB is an acronym for? Just Over Broke. And I'm changing mine. You may as "Who does this guy think he is, telling us about getting rich, and he's still working?" or something to that effect. Well, I just couldn't see myself unloading trailers any more, so I found a job where I can just drop & hook and drive. No, I am not a success yet, but I have the desire and the will to make it happen. Do you?

Remember the Big Kahuna I was talking about? Well, the ocean is starting to shift and swell, and that big wave is getting ready, so don't get left behind on this thing.  I can assure you, that I am ALL IN on becoming rich with this program, even if I don't know all the nuts & bolts techie stuff just yet. That stuff will come, you just need the hunger and desire to go get it. Will it be easy? No, no one said it would, but nothing in life worth having is easy.

If you are serious about joining me and my team, please sign up on my mailing list. You will receive a link to a very special video which will describe this incredible opportunity for you.
Do you want to be your own boss, and get off those dangerous highways? Think about it. Wouldn't your family appreciate it if you were around more often? Wouldn't you love to have a business that runs all by itself, cranking out cash for you, while you're on the lake fishing or watching your kids play? That's what we have here

As for me, I will work this new job until I can afford to quit trucking for good, and that day can't come soon enough, no offense guys and gals. That's just how I feel.

More soon,


Steve

No comments: